Halloween is just around the corner, and fall is in full force (unless you live here in Texas where highs are still nearing 90…). Over the years we’ve shared quite a few printable games and activities with Halloween, Fall, or Thanksgiving themes. I thought it would be nice to compile a list here so you can find them easily!
Fall-Themed Activities and Printables from 4D Piano Teaching:
- Halloween Rhythm Game
- Pumpkin Patch Technique Game
- Trick or Treat Key Signature Review
- Turkey Key Signature Game
- Thanksgiving Duet
- Halloween Music List
- Halloween Waltz Improv
- Simple Seasonal Games
And, here’s some of our favorite resources from around the piano blog world:
- Halloween Worksheets from Faber Piano Adventures
- Halloween Music Theory Worksheets from My Fun Piano Studio
- Halloween Fortune Tellers from Fun and Learn Music
- Halloween Games from Layton Music
- Spooky Piano Warm-Ups from Sara’s Music Studio
- Bats and Cats Game from Susan Paradis
- Pumpkin Patch Matching Game from Colourful Keys
Now there’s no excuses for lessons to be boring Halloween week!
Spring Seals, NCTM, teaches 60 piano students ranging from age 3 to 70 in Fort Worth, Texas. She also serves as the Director of Certification for TMTA. She is passionate about helping teachers become more effective in their studios through professional development, new resources, and fresh ideas.